Dr. Mukesh Kumar Thakur
Post-doc, Department of Low-dimensional Systems
Influence of defect states in optoelectronic properties of 2D materials and devices
- 2D materials synthesis, Device fabrication, Raman spectroscopy, Photoluminescence
- 2020 (June) - present Nanocarbon group, J. Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry, Czechia, Post-doctoral fellow, Defect study in bi-layer graphene (superv. Dr. Martin Kalbac)
- 2015 (Sep.) – 2020 (Feb.) National Yang-Ming University,Taiwan, Ph.D. student, Graphene and upconversion nanoparticles based optoelectronic and photothermal devices (superv. Prof. Surojit Chattopadhyay)
- 2014 – 2015 CSIR-National Physical Laboratory Sciences, New Delhi, India, Project fellow, Inorganic and Perovskite solar cell devices, (superv. Dr. Vidyanand Singh and Dr. Pankaj Kumar)
- 2011-2013 Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India, MS in Physics
- 2008-2011, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India, Bachelor of Science (Physical Science)
- ⦁ M. K. Thakur et al. “Microplasma-Enabled Graphene Quantum Dot-Wrapped Gold Nanoparticles with Synergistic Enhancement for Broad Band Photodetection”. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 12, 25, 28550–28560 (2020).
- ⦁ M. K. Thakur et al. “Optically coupled engineered upconversion nanoparticles and graphene for a high responsivity broadband photodetector. Nanoscale. 11, 9716-9725 (2019).
- ⦁ M. K. Thakur et al. “Graphene-Conjugated Upconversion Nanoparticles as Fluorescence-Tuned Photothermal Nanoheaters for Desalination” ACS Appl. Nano Mater. 2, 2250-2259 (2019).
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=DM2mXl4AAAAJ&hl=en
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mukesh_Kumar_Thakur